Thanks for a great WellFest 2019 – see you in 2020!
WellFest VIP All-Access Pass
September 7 + 8
$149 • VIP All-Access Pass
- VIP Only Dinner with Roots – family-style dinner with wine, cocktails and mocktails
- Silent Disco Pass – 3 battling DJs dance party with cocktails, snacks and activities
- WellFest Day Pass – choice of 3 classes, access to Community Playground and Mindful Market
- WellFest’s Happiest of Hours cocktail hour
- Swag Bag
WellFest Day Pass
$49 • Noon–5:00 p.m.
Fill your cup!
- Choice of 3 classes taught by the best local wellness coaches
- Work/life balance workshops
- Healthy eating habits
- Community Playground with games & fitness
- Happiest of Hours cocktail hour
- Complimentary swag bag
- Mindful Market with 30+ wellness experts!
Silent Disco Pass
$35 • 9:00–11:30 p.m.
- All-inclusive dance party with 3 battling DJs
- Complimentary mocktails, cocktails and snacks
- Tarot card readings and other fun activities
Dinner with Roots
September 7 • 6:00–9:00 p.m.
Available only with the VIP All-Access Pass
Unplug and nourish your soul with this extraordinary experience at 21c Museum Hotel created by Chef Thomas Card of Counting House and Chef Kevin Callaghan of Acme Food & Beverage Company who support sustainability with their commitment to sourcing the best and most flavorful local ingredients. Tickets include an inspired cocktail menu and a multi-course dinner. Chefs will offer gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and meat dishes.
Make it a Staycation
September 7+8 • $169/per night
Make WellFest a Staycation at 21c Museum Hotel. Limited discounted rooms for $169/per night offered to WellFest ticket buyers only! Limited space available.
Find Us On Social
© 2019 WellFest. All Rights Reserved.